ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION puts you in control of the Peace Keeping Force known as DAT and along with your three allied Battle Mechs, you must attempt to save Earth's Migrants and the Mars Colonies as a whole from the threat of the ANTS uprising. Who could be behind this threat against Mars, the new planned perfect utopia for humanity?
Announcement trailers for PC and PS4 version can be found below:
With 35 full-length battle-heavy missions, a horde gameplay mode known as "Inferno Mode" covering 5 varied maps and over 100 mech-customisation possibilities for yourself and your allies, there's plenty of replayability and content present in the standalone version of ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION.
Available on launch day the ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION EXTRA PACK will allow players to take their experience even further with:
- 15 campaign missions set after the initial campaign
- 3 additional Inferno Mode maps bringing the total to 8
- 15 extra weapons allowing for more diverse offensive options
- Over 30 additional mech-parts for even more customisation
- 4 fully voice acted Navigators by renowned Japanese VA
ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION will launch on PlayStation®4 and PC with three purchase options available:
- ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION (Standalone Game) – £7.19, €9.99 or $9.99
- ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION EXTRA PACK (DLC) – £3.99, €4.99 or $4.99
- ASSAULT GUNNERS HD EDITION COMPLETE SET (Standalone Game + DLC) – £9.29, €11.99 or $11.99