Developed by Czech studio Warhorse Studios, Kingdom Come: Deliverance released today for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. At the time of writing, the game has Mostly Positive (74%) rating on Steam. Even though there were some disputes over the missing black people in the game and requests not to rate the game positively after the release, it seems that there is enough pleased players who like the game. And in our opinion, black people simply were not living Bohemia in the 15th century and even now Czech Republic has just a very, very low population of black people so there is no need to put them in the game because it's trendy or because the world or some fools say so.
Check out the release trailer below!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an action role-playing game developed by Warhorse Studios and published by Deep Silver. You're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Improve your skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.