Attention Survivors! Crossout's servers have received an update with the new faction ‘Dawn's Children’. The update also presents new types of weapons, modules and hovers that allow the machine to soar above the surface. In addition, developers, Targem Games, have added new maps and a new mode ‘Chase’.
The Inventor Pack details
Part of the new update includes new access packs, which can be purchased from the game's official website. Currently, the 'Inventor Pack' is available for €69.99.
Lloyd is one of the few gadgeteers who managed to survive the tests of their own inventions. But, the flare-up of genius still decently roasted his brains and made his already unbearable personality even worse. And, he has friends to match too: he has earned the respect not only of a group of radical Nomads and a Lunatic chieftain, but also of several particularly dangerous raiders. With one of these, they assembled a car that Raven dismantled one of his sports cars for. And Lloyd gave it the ability to fly. Only with the Dawn Children did Lloyd fail. They say that they borrowed several of his inventions and did not share. So now Lloyd is trying to build a time machine to punish them before they hurt him. Funny guy.
Unique Hovers Icarus IV
The new hovers added to the game are an early prototype of a compact jet engine for vertical takeoff, also known as a hover. The first modification not to explode at high revs. Well, not every time. Each mounted hover reduces engine power. Some features of the features follow:
– Unique vehicles presented in bundles have particularly well-balanced weapons, high armor quality and speed in combat. To place the vehicle to your garage, open blueprints menu (B key), switch to Packs tab, pick the vehicle and press "Load".
– After purchasing this pack the number of parts that can be used to create a machine rises to 60.
– Purchasing a pack now additionally gives the player early access to some structural faction parts. These parts will become available immediately upon purchase and are not re-issued once the corresponding reputation level is reached. For some parts you can only have one set of them on the account. When purchasing multiple packs with same parts they do not stack!
– Unique portraits are a great opportunity to stand out among the survivors.
– Paint cans are great for making your vehicles look truly outstanding.
– Coins – is an in-game currency, which is used to buy vehicle parts from other users in the market and to pay the rent for the workbench to produce new parts.
A detailed trailer, outlining the new 'Dawn's Children' update can be viewed below: