Who are we?
KeenGamer is a five-years-old gaming website with thousands of users reading our articles ever day and with few weeks old brand new design! We provide great and unique articles for fans of games no matter the genre or platform. At the same time, everyone can get involved either by joining our team or discuss about games on our forums.
What do we do?
We publish reviews, previews, gaming news. We make sweepstakes giveaways and podcasts as well as write guides and opinion pieces. Also, we run a global eshop with games, and there are other smaller projects on the way.
Our focus is not only on indie games, which are easier to get, but we also cooperate with some big AAA publishers.
Why do we need you?
We are in a constant search for writers to build a great team. We search for people who love everything around video games and would like to inform others about all the great news and events in the world. Our current team is working hard and is quite stable, but the internet and websites, in general, have no limits.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate gamers with the ability to write decent articles
If you love video games and is good at writing thought-through articles, then this is the job for you. As mentioned above, we release a wide variety of article categories. We don’t want to label you to only writing news or reviews. You can write any type of article about your favorite game(s).
What are we offering?
- You earn money from the ads visible on your articles (details will be given later)
- Discount in our eshop
As a member of our team, you will receive guides on how to write nice articles, how to share them and how to attract more visitors. Of course, if you already have your fans it’s even better.
How to apply?
If you like what you read, then don’t hesitate and send us an email with answers to the following questions:
- Are you experienced in writing?
- Send us at least three articles of your choice in a Word document or link to your recent works. We need to see if you can write well enough and would fit into our team. Check our articles here to see the layout, structure, and how we do the job. Later, you will get prepared guides on our standards.
- Where are you from?
- What do you expect from KeenGamer?
- Other info you would like to tell us 🙂
We don‘t guarantee an answer to your application if you don’t reply to the questions above and don’t send a sample of your work!
Email: [email protected]