As of today, the boxed edition of adventure-RPG EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The game can be found in stores in Europe, Australia, New-Zealand and the Middle-East. Today also marks the worldwide release of the game on the PlayStation Store. The release of the boxed game in North America will follow on February 14.
Watch the trailer for EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic below:
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic is a Western take on the turn-based JRPG genre. What starts as a simple quest for desert scavenger Amon, develops into a journey where several unlikely heroes join forces to save Umbra, a beautiful but harsh world that mysteriously stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
For the design of the art of the EARTHLOCK box, SOEDESCO turned to the community. Fans got to decide which was their favorite out of two available box-art designs. The Hollow Knight cover won with an overwhelming number of votes.
- Character Talent Tree: customize your character to match your unique style of play.
- Character Combat Pairing: pair characters, create battle bonds between selected pairs and get new combat perks as a bond levels up.
- Harvesting: harvest spud and elemental plants, and craft materials into useful combat ammunition and potions.
- No Random Combat Engagements: kite enemies and create large battles to maximize experience points.
- 30+ Hours of Storyline: enjoy the 30+ hours of entertaiment in EARTHLOCK's main story. Complete side-quests, and explore the world of Umbra and its inhabitants for many more hours of gaming fun.
The PC version of EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic includes a digital version of the Original Soundtrack and the Hero Outfit Pack DLC.