Indie developer Red Dwarf Games releases open world sci-fi adventure game Tales of Cosmos on Steam for Windows and Mac.
The player assumes the roles of Perseus and Gagayev, animal astronauts who become stranded on an unknown planet, and helps them get to the bottom of a cosmic mystery.
The launch trailer for Tales of Cosmos:
Tales of Cosmos Launch Trailer
- 2D open world point-and-click adventure game
- Combines classic point-and-click gameplay with seamless space flight mechanics
- Many planets and moons to explore
- Each planet has a large number of interactive objects and characters, as well as many puzzles
- Interstellar puzzles – an item acquired on one planet may be useful on another
- Integrated puzzle hint system
- Charming, humorous characters
- Hand-drawn environments, ambient music, laid-back space mood
- Inspired by 90s point-and-click adventures like Gobliiins and Day of the Tentacle
- Modding tools – level editor included with the game
- Available in 9 languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Russian)
- Available for Windows and Mac, with mobile version in development