After the Early Access phase of Realms of Arkania – Startrail has successfully started, the developer is proud to present the first update for the game! Character creation and leveling system are the main focus but of course downloading the update offers many more new features and improvements:
- The character generator is now available. As an intermediate step you can "roll" the looks of your characters from a given set specific per class until the actual character designer is implemented
- A simplified system for character creation has been introduced. You can switch between simplified and classic at any time in the settings
- Levelups are now operational
- A simplified system for levelups has been introduced. You can switch between simplified and classic at any time in the settings
- There are a lot more different camp fights now, and they are better applied according to the current location
- Part of the startrail quest was buggy, it can now be played from beginning to end
- 6 new battle arenas in night lighting have been added
- The fog of war on maps is now a lot more detailed. Disclaimer: This change breaks your already explored parts on the maps of dungeons and towns, you need to reexplore
- Tiefhusen has received citizens
- Opacity of windows has been increased for readability
- wells in towns can now be used to refill your water supplies
- Tiefhusen: An animation for traveling with Hensger has been introduced
- And many more!
The united orc tribes attempted to invade the region of Thorwal, but a group of valiant adventurers thwarted their plans during their previous quest. Now the orcs have regrouped and attacked other, more vulnerable areas – Lowangen is occupied and half the Svellt Valley lies in ashes. An elf ambassador summons the party to the city of Kvirasim. To unite the races of the elves and the dwarves in the struggle against a common enemy, they must recover an artifact known as the Salamander Stone.
Star Trail is a faithful remake of Realms of Arkania’s classic sequel. This hardcore RPG features dozens of talents and spells, distinct races and character classes as well as a challenging isometric turn-based combat system. Obey your orders and succeed in your quest to retrieve the Salamander stone – the peace between elves and dwarves depends on it!
- Hardcore RPG with isometric turn-based tactical fights
- Hand-crafted cities and dungeons to explore in first person view
- Master dozens of talents including fighting and magical skills
- Meet countless endearing characters within the lovingly detailed cities and villages
- Create your characters and manage your party
- Plan your extensive travels through the realm in detail
- Based on the original Pen & Paper rulesets TDE 3 and TDE4 (Hybrid)
Join Realms of Arkania on Facebook