You can now download the new Modern Warfare Remastered patch on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. It fixes a couple major issues in the game such as footstep audio issues, map exploits, and perk adjustments.
The Xbox One, PS4, and PC patch notes can be viewed individually by clicking on the highlighted links. Also, if you have not purchased the game you can read about an upcoming sale for it here.
Modern Warfare Remastered Patch Notes 11/21/2016
- Clarify unlock requirements for calling cards and emblems
- Calling Card Visual updates
- Fixed an issue with “Loss Stat Prevented” messaging after joining in progress and winning a match
- Fixed several issues with overlapping HUD elements when playing split screen
- Fixed issue with medal text extending beyond its area
- Re-Enable join game from recent players list
- After Action Report score display updates
- Fixed issue where leaderboard stats were cleared upon Player Prestige
- Fixed issues with footstep volume to bring in line with original Modern Warfare release
- Removed footstep sound when crouched
- Removed footstep audio while aiming down sights
- Dead Silence Perk scale adjusted to match legacy
- Added shorter pre-match timers in Private Match
- Increased smoke grenade speed and volume
- Switching to a pistol no longer deactivates the firing range lane
- Search and Destroy
- Fixed an issue with player movement when planting bomb in Search and Destroy
- Fixed an issue for players not receiving a match bonus unless a point had been entered in the final round.
- Fixed an issue where a defend award was not issued for stopping a defuse in Search and Destroy
- Fixed issue with Defends not tracking properly in Leaderboards for Sabotage game mode
- Fixed tunnel grates exploit
- Fixed stuck spot that prevented players from leaving prone position
What do you think about these changes? Are there any things you want changed? Let me know in the comments below! Also be sure to hit the Follow icon to keep up to date with everything Modern Warfare Remastered!