Battleborn hasn't sold too well since launch and many of the players want to change this.
Members of the Battleborn subreddit have gotten together and organised a 'Battleborn Day' for tomorrow, the 12th November.
The subreddit reads 'The goal is to get the word out to as many Battleborn players as possible and all hop on to enjoy the game we love together!'
Gearbox, the developers of Battleborn have taken note of this 'Battleborn Day' and are helping out.
The Battleborn website says that during this weekend from Friday until Sunday, you can expect:
- The most badass of badass in-game events: prepare for Lootpocalypse, Play with the Devs, Double XP, and Double Credits all rolled into one phenomenal weekend!
- A special “Battleborn Day Queue” with all kinds of fan-favorite maps and modes.
- Try out all 29 Battleborn heroes! Every character will be temporarily unlocked for all players.
- Enjoy 20% off all skins and taunts in the in-game Marketplace.
- Swag giveaways on the Battleborn Facebook and Twitter channels.
- AND MORE!
Hopefully, this day generates some extra interest in the game which hasn't done so well since launch. Will you be taking part in 'Battleborn Day'? Let us know down in the comments.