Phantaruk, a first person perspective (FPP) survival horror, has got its new trailer. The game offers a stunning visual and audio experience, and the trailer showcases the game's setting and story bits. This FPP game has following features:
- Find and use medical syringes to get rid of the toxins in your body which raise your pulse – if it gets too high, you will die.
- Be on the constant lookout for batteries – without them, your flashlight won't work.
- Survive in first person perspective, hide when in danger, crawl through ventilation shafts and peek around the corners to see what hides in the shadows.
- Discover the mystery of Purity-02 by reading notes left behind by the ship's crew.
- Enjoy the stunning visuals running on the Unity engine and beautiful soundtrack composed by Draco Nared.
Phantaruk is developed by POLYSLASH, a game development company based in Krakow, Poland. The game is going to be released on Steam for PC and possibly Mac/Linux in August. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions are under consideration by the developers.