BadLand Games has announced the release of Ginger: Beyond the Crystal. The game is developed by Drakhar Studio and is a 3D adventure platformer/simulation. The platformer will be released this summer on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal has an interesting storyline:
"A world destroyed by a crystal explosion, a mysterious threat hanging over its inhabitants, and a goddess who created a hero...this is Beyond the Crystal. Help Ginger restore peace, recover the brilliance of the crystal that keeps the world in balance, and travel through the crystal to repopulate the world. Hundreds of adventures await you: ghostly craters, coral planets, crypts filled with infinite staircases and sleeping caves. You're about to embark on an incredible adventure beyond the crystal! Are you ready?"
The game has following features:
- 3 worlds to repopulate
- 15 levels of adventures with platforms full of puzzles and enemies
- 15 hidden bonus levels
- An epic soundtrack delivered throughout the game
- Gather resources throughout your quest to re-build your village
- Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance throughout your adventure
- Hundreds of secrets to find out about in the incredible worlds
- Playtime of more than 15 hours
This is the Ginger: Beyond the Crystal intro trailer: