The second DLC for Just Cause 3 arrives on June 3 for the Expansion Pass holders. Mech Land Assault is the name, and you can pilot two types of powerful Mech in the update. Those who do not own the Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass will be able to play the content starting on June 10. The new island of Lacrima, which features an abandoned eDen research base, will serve as a new location. Lastly, here's a list of the DLC's features:
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.