We have some news regarding Legends of Callasia and its development. Early Access began last February but there were many new updates on Steam and there is another one right now.
Here's what the developers worked on so far:
- Added new levels to Campaign mode (we now have a total of 9 Hundred Kingdoms campaigns, 7 Faeborne campaigns, and 5 Revenant campaigns)
- Added limited-edition heroes from our mobile game Super Awesome RPG for each faction (if you purchased the full version)
- New Diplomacy feature to offer or request lands from your ally
- Beta release of friend system and private multiplayer game creation
- Beta version of ranked multiplayer mode
- AI tweaking and improvements
- New flying critters that you can interact with (dragons, furies, zeppelins, flying turtles, and more)
- Added save game feature, email verification system, achievements, and web news notifications
- Miscellaneous game improvements and bug fixes
What the developers say to the current stage??
We've also opened up our development progress during live broadcasts on Twitch. Some of our streams include playtesting campaigns before they are released, discussing game design ideas, some thoughts on the game development industry, and occasional multiplayer matches with the team. You can follow us and also watch our recent videos here: https://www.twitch.tv/legendsofcallasia
For more details on Legends of Callasia, you can visit http://legends.boomzap.com