is a video game developer based in Michalovce, Slovakia. Cypronia is largely a Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Wii developer.
Cypronia began in 1996 under the name Ablaze Entertainment, releasing two games for the Commodore Amiga series of personal computers. In 2001, they changed their name to Cypron Studios, along with changing their focus to PC development. After releasing several games, mostly in the real-time strategy genre, they once again switched platforms to the Nintendo DS, bringing with them the new name of Cypronia.
- The Strangers (1997) (Amiga), real-time strategy game.
- Napalm: Crimson Crisis (1999) (Amiga), real-time strategy game.
- State of War (2001) (PC), real-time strategy game.
- State of War: Warmonger (2003) (PC), real-time strategy game, a sequel to State of War.
- Gods: Lands of Infinity (2006) (PC), Turn-based RPG.
- Logitechs's golf (2006) (PC)
- Gods: Lands of Infinity: Special Edition (2007) (PC) Rehaul of Gods:Lands of Infinity.
- State of War 2: Arcon (2007) (PC), multiplayer-focused real-time strategy game.
- Command and Destroy (2008) (Nintendo DS), real-time strategy game.
- 1 vs. 100 (2008) (Nintendo DS), quiz game based on popular TV show by Endemol.
- Jagged Alliance (2009) (Nintendo DS), DS adaptation of Jagged Alliance PC franchise.
- Cube Life: Island Survival (2015) (Wii U). Sandbox survival game.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Cypronia
, which is released under the CreativeCommons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0