is an intense multiplayer flight game which introduces FPS (First Person Shooter) controls to flight genre in exotic, epic landscapes.
Voidrunner, developed by RealityArts and made in stunning Unreal Engine 4, Targeted for PC,MAC, Linux and next generation consoles, expected to be released in Steam Early Access on Q2 2016.
The visual design is one of a kind for a flying game as the whole design is being created like an RPG with incredible attention to detail for the psychedelic design of the Void.
Voidrunner also fully supports Virtual Reality systems.
- 11 game modes for both Single and Multiplayer.
- First game that combines FPS (First Person Shooter) controls with flight mechanics in an open landscape.
- From exclusives such as Destroy the Base, City Attack and Voidspace Attack to classics like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Miner (Flag).
- AAA quality detailed game design in a surreal universe. Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Soundtrack by Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable, Out There Omega (Edition), featuring vocals by Lara Ausensi (Forest Kingdom II, Shevannai - The Voice of Elves)
- Additional Multiplayer music by Alexander Brandon & Michiel Van Den Bos, original composers of Unreal Tournament® and Deus-Ex®.
- Experience and Achievements system for character progression.
- Ship and Ability modifications as leveling up.
- Single Player AI, Multiplayer Online Play.
- Tens of different modifications from moddable ship parts. Players create their own ships or use a preset.
- Ship classes similar to RPG games. Players choose their classes (fighter, hunter etc.) and fight with their ships.
- Highly detailed, high quality levels carefully designed for different game mechanics like snipers, tanks, fighters etc.