A single player exploration driven adventure with survival elements, set on a mysterious and seemingly uninhabited alien planet. Survive through exploration, and unlock the mysteries of Gliese-6143-C. From the creators of "Unmechanical" and successor to "The Ball".
Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity's last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony. After years of space travel disaster strikes however, and your ship is destroyed when approaching the planet...
With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone... you are completely and utterly alone...
Desperately you look for a way of phoning home, but as you explore the seemingly desolate planet, you uncover the dark secrets buried within the depths. In this otherworldly odyssey you uncover mystery upon mystery as you try to survive the harsh climate.
- Explore - Unlock the depths of the uncharted planet, and discover the secrets buried deep below. Delve into huge cave systems and tombs and uncover over 200 secrets.
- Handcrafted - 10 large entirely handcrafted levels to explore. Explore and puzzle your way through 5 islands and 5 large tombs/caves.
- Atmosphere - Atmosphere rich environment that is fully dynamic. An alien day and night cycle and a dynamic weather system that calculates everything from temperature, wind, humidity, cloud coverage impact on the climate and so on. It handles ocean tides. Plants respond to the climate. Storms form. Earthquakes happen.
- Survive - Survive the extreme climate, tornadoes, storms, meteors, lightning, and not least the dark secrets buried beneath the surface.
- Depth - Plants grow and rot. Ocean tide based on the moon. Your body responds to everything from getting wet to lack of sleep to walking uphill to the humidity. Hundreds of upgrades to be found. Secret areas within secret areas within secret areas.
- Savior - Your death means the end of mankind. Save us and rebuild a communication device to phone home, by scavenging useful items.
- Adventure - Be a pioneer, an archaeologist, and an astronaut to explore a mysterious alien planet. The adventure has a beginning and an end, but it is a harsh world. A mistake will cost you your life.
- Linear - The game has a start and end. It is a singleplayer adventure with 10 large levels.
- Your Time- Scale the game as you wish. Go from a super hardcore experience to a relaxing stroll on an alien planet. In fact you can cheat old school console style even. It is your time, your experience.
- Just You - Little hand holding. No obvious enemies. It is just you. All alone by yourself.
- Old school - Fond memories of games from 10, 20 years ago? So do we. Complex level layouts. Dozens of secret areas. Keys to unlock doors. Underground environments. A ~ key to open the game console.
- Exploration - There are hundreds and hundreds of things to find hidden away in the world. Secret areas the size of modern "next gen levels". Just how deep does the rabbit hole go?
- Puzzles - Puzzle your way through environmental puzzles left by an alien civilization, like our titles Unmechanical and The Ball.
- World - Gliese-6143-C is a harsh and barren planet, covered by a vast ocean. Days are over 45C/113F, and nights under -30C/F.
- Archipelago - 5 islands, with a shallow sea between them and connected through a system of caves. To travel from one island to the next you must traverse these dark caverns.
- Wreckage - The spaceship in which you arrived crashed on arrival, and its debris is scattered across the world. Find and locate debris sites to find additional resources.
- Tombs - Megalithic tombs are all over. Clearly you were not the first intelligent being to have set foot on this planet. Who was here before? Where did they go? What happened?