is a realistic, gritty, open-world survival horror game. There is only one goal in mind: Survival.
The islands and its inhabitants will radically change, ever-evolving as players themselves learn how to survive. There are no waypoints, tutorials, or ulterior precepts in mind to alter play styles or purpose. In the end, the only person you can trust is yourself.
KEY FEATURES IN EARLY ACCESS
These features are currently in the game and though they are listed, may have bugs that have not been discovered or addressed.
- The Island: A vast landscape of dense jungle and open plains, hidden within are various ruins and expanses that hold insight as to what was here...
- Up to 100 players per server based on server hardware and bandwidth.
- Basic Dinosaur Simulation - Basic needs such a thirst and hunger are present. Stalk your prey and avoid your predators among the dense forests and swamps.
- 7 Playable Dinosaurs - Choose between the Austroraptor, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Gallimimus, Shantungosaurus, Therizinosaurus and Puertasaurus, with many more planned ahead.
- Dedicated Server Binaries with Steam integration
- Basic Dinosaur AI