is an adventure game in development by Anuman. It is a continuation of the Syberia series which contains steampunk elements and follows the adventures of American lawyer Kate Walker as she travels across Europe and Russia.
Syberia 1 and 2 are adventure games whose action unfolds in a series of mysterious European settings. The player assumes the role of American lawyer Kate Walker, whose firm has given her the mission of purchasing a toy factory in the village of Valadilène. An unforeseen occurrence leads Kate to make a journey across this mysterious continent where history and fantasy meet and intermingle.
Syberia 1 and 2 are 2 titles internationally recognized among the best adventure games of recent years.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you'll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate's past, which catches up with her.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal's unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal's poetic universe in 3D for the first time
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries