is unique 360-degree shooter/platformer hybrid lets you choreograph a ‘dance of destruction’. It feels like the explosive games of yore, pumping megapixels like it’s 2016.
RIVE is a classic 2D side-scrolling platformer mixed with shooting elements, with the ability to shoot in full 360 degrees around your character who gains the ability to "alter the behavior of their robotic enemies by collecting and uploading hacks".
- Shoot and jump through spectacular battles and setpieces
- Hack and control your enemies
- Play the role of space scavenger Roughshot on a mysterious starship
- Use the Falcon, Tesla, Kessler and Blunder special attacks
- Play in extra game modes: Brutal, Single-Life and Speedrun
- Endless variety: fight on land, underwater, in zero gravity or on a moving train!
- Upgrade your spider tank's special attacks, armor and loot magnet.
- A 6+ hour campaign, voiced by Mark Dodson (Star Wars & Gremlins).
- Dozens of on-line leaderboards to compete in.
Ever dreamed of controlling your enemies? In RIVE you can. Find the hacks and get those gun turrets, nurse drones and irritable smashbots on your side. Or hitch a ride on top of a bullet train!
About the story
When Roughshot gets trapped on a mysterious starship, he has to form a surprising alliance. Don't care about the story? Just shoot the messenger. Literally.