is a class - based medieval Role Playing Shooter. Overpower is easy to play and immediately fun. Choose a class, customize your loadout and join the ranks today.
The goal is to offer players a skill based MMO style PvP experience that allows players to progress their class without the need to grind for months.
Like an MMO game it offers class based progression, allowing players to unlock new abilities, weapons, armor, and eventually more classes. Mix and match abilities and weapons to create unique customizable playstyle within each class.
- Fast Paced Twitch Combat inspired by Counter - Strike, Quake, and MOBA combat games!
- Team Wide Buffs to enhance the gameplay experience.
- 70+ Class Based Abilities add a variety of gameplay and advanced meta options!
- 9 Levels featuring unique lighting and locations all over Arkland!
- 5 Game Modes to keep gameplay fast and refreshing!
- 4 Classes to choose from with plans to add many more!
- Male and Female Playable Genders choose your preference like any MMORPG!
Arkland is the continent ruled by humans in the story of Overpower. All 9 maps are located throughout the continent and are ruled by the Arkland Empire. Check out the preview below to get a sense for what they look like.
Weapons in Overpower play a huge role in the combat. Â Each weapon has a unique passive designed to promote a certain style of play. Â Choosing the right weapon along with your gems will create a unique build allowing you to choose the playstyle that suits you best.
Currently there are 5 unique game modes in Overpower. Developers plan on continually updating and polish these modes based on player feedback and experience.
COMBAT BASED GAME MODES:
- Deathmatch: Bloodbath, instant respawn, great way to polish your combat skills!
- Team Deathmatch: Like a Deathmatch, but your buddies got your back!
- Last Team Standing: Round based matches, no respawns until the one team is wiped out. Great Arena practice!
OBJECTIVE BASED GAME MODES
- Control Points: Fight over strategic crystals. Each crystal grants points for your team. First team to 1000 points wins.
- Critter Capture: Capture all 3 critters from the enemy team and safely return them to your base to win the match.
Overpower started as and still remains an unfunded passion project by 2 guys who love RPG games and PvP combat. They grew up playing Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III, Secret of Evermore, and Secret of Mana. Naturally when the MMO scene took over with Everquest, Final Fantasy XI, and WoW, they jumped on board. This combined with their affinity for shooter games like Counter - Strike, Quake, and Unreal Tournament, naturally set the stage for creating Overpower.