is a hilarious narrative adventure game with a wild twist. Meet Samuel, he’s handsome, wealthy and most importantly – dead. A deal with Death gives Samuel one last chance to live again.
Manual Samuel is about the spoiled daddy’s boy, Samuel. Everything in his life has happened automatically, without him having to lift a finger. After an ugly accident involving a septic tank truck, Sam is forced to make a deal with Death.
After making a deal with Death Samuel must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
Players control every aspect of Samuel. Right and left stick to walk, sure, but don’t forget to press to breathe in, press to breath out, press to blink, hit the triggers to walk – left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe in, right foot, blink, breath out, right foot fall over. Get up.
Samuel’s manual affliction paves the way for some truly hysterical moments. From taking a leak to driving a car, the game makes a marvel of the mundane. And as the game progresses, Samuel’s adventures become even more surreal, making this one of the most spectacularly silly games in a long, long time.
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintilating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.