The story puts you in James Sullivan's shoes. A programmer at Red Zone 44 Security Inc. His main job at the company is to develop firewall algorithms to ensure the security of the clients servers. James is fascinated by numerology and has developed an obsession for various numbers and their meaning.
Due to his job, someone decides to change his life forever by forcing him to reconsider his priorities and the important things in his life. Play as James as you try to survive and return to your normal life as a changed person. But what if you can't? Is everything you accomplished gone forever?
- Survival is the most important thing in Legend of Miro. Learn how to adapt and survive in the wild, while trying to get back to your previous life. Try to overcome hunger and cold in order to stay alive.
- Make sure you choose your allies and your enemies in order to survive and to find out what has happened to you.
- Decide what is best for you, but choose carefully as you could regret your decisions. There are various decision points that will alter the story according to your choices.
- Crafting is part of survival in the wild, so learn to craft items in order to stay alive and progress.
- Mining and Wood cutting will help you get some income that you can use to obtain ingredients, items, weapons, accomodation, food and more. These activities are based on an original system that will make things a lot more interactive. Keep in mind that you have to decide what you spend your money on. Prioritize things so that you do not regret it afterwards.
- Challenging Quests are part of the storyline, but there are also secondary quests that will help you improve your skills and survivability. Complete over 50 quests as you try to find out what has happened to you and who is responsible about your faith.
- Complete various mini games such as mazes, quizzes, puzzles and more.
- Become better at what you do. As you progress, so does James, increasing his survival skills, health, combat skills and more. You will become a better survivor as you complete challenges and quests.
- Explore large areas that will put your mind to work. Make sure you have proper equipment before you adventure into the caves and mazes. Who knows how long it will take before you find your way out.