is a quirky, open-ended physics-based puzzle and exploration game set in floating dreamscapes. Your goal is to escape these surreal dreams by solving puzzles with nothing but your wits and physics.
In Human: Fall Flat, the player must guide Bob through a series of surreal dreamscapes using only Bob’s limited dexterity and the objects around him. By operating Bob’s limbs independently, players must traverse wrecked trainyards, clamber over cavernous wastelands and lay siege to fairy-tale castles, all in the pursuit of… whatever it is Bob is seeking.
Bob is just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more!
The world of Human: Fall Flat features advanced physics and innovative controls that cater for a wide range of challenges. Bob’s dreams of falling are riddled with puzzles to solve and distractions to experiment with for hilarious results. The worlds may be fantastical, but the laws of physics are very real.
Human: Fall Flat encourages repeat playthroughs, as there are often many ways to overcome obstacles and reach each level’s exit. Experimenting with the way Bob interacts with various objects and environments can lead to some genuinely inventive moments—players should never wonder if they can make a solution work, but instead how they will.
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.