is an air-combat action game based on the historical events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that flew against Japan in the China-Burma-India (CBI) Theatre of World War 2.
is an air-combat action game based on the historical events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that flew against Japan in the China-Burma-India (CBI) Theatre of WW2.
Get ready to swoop the skies of Asia as FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA reawakens a diverse set of historical WW2 air-battles, including the Japanese Christmas-raids on Rangoon in 1941, the Flying Tigers’ first combat over Kunming in China, the Battle of the Salween Gorge, “Hump” escort missions over the Himalayas, the Invasion of Malaya, and the Japanese conquest of Burma, to name a few.
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA offers a fresh take on air-combat action gaming with TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing, a full-blown single-player campaign, unrestricted multiplayer, a variety of arcade-style combat maneuvers, and more!
- Based on historical events. Recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group, aka the Flying Tigers, in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo and night missions.
- A fresh variant of WW2 air-combat gaming. Introduces TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing while offering a diverse mix of arcade-style combat maneuvers, photo-realistic graphics, a full single-player campaign, action-packed multiplayer modes, eventful weather effects, and much more!
- Multiplayer for up to 16 players. Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for one another, outdo all enemies in MASTER OF THE SKIES, or go aerial base hunting in CAPTURE THE FLAG.
- Pay once and play! Get the full experience, multiplayer included, for a single payment. No micro-transactions or any F2P-elements. A limited number of DLC expansions may be released with new content not directly related to the historical events the Flying Tigers.
- Memorable third-person aerial action. Soar the skies of southeastern Asia in the CBI (China-Burma-India) Theatre of WW2 in American, British and Japanese aircraft.
- Exotic lands of the Far East. Locations include Burma, the Himalayas, Thailand, China, the Indian Ocean, Malaya, and more!