is an upcoming frenetic twin stick shooter developed by Byte4Games.
You will have to guide the Urican demons through countless hazards in order to restore peace to the world. With the help of a variety of weapons and power-ups, you will be able to defeat the massive enemy hordes.
The Urican have always been at the top of the food pyramid. But now these astral demons must fight for their own survival. Then one day three mysterious entities called Sarkon, Ghoros, and Ornak arrive bringing with them a worldwide change. Suddenly, the once peaceful inhabitants of the world are aggressive and destructive, acting as if they are possessed.
Urican demons are dependent on their life source: crystals. Now they must face off against the other beings of the world to recover these crystals. Luckily they are a plentiful resource. Help the demons collect as many crystals as possible and show no mercy to anything that stands in your way!ADORA
- She is equally attractive and lethal. Don't let her fool you by her charms. She has more bad temper than she has curves.
- Although he loves nature, he will have no mercy to any creature that stands in his way.
- Sweet and subtle when she doesn't carry any weapon, but when she does, she loves to finish her enemies off with lethal gentleness.
- He is the bad boy of the party. He is strong, brave and he isn't afraid of anything. His girlfriend is his weapon; he eats, sleeps and goes to the bathroom with it.
Demon's Crystals is an old school twin stick shooter with a lot of action and several game modes.
Arcade, 1 to 4 players
This is a cooperative mode that can be played by up to four players, with the goal of completing the three worlds and defeating the final bosses that can be found at the end of each world. In this game mode, the characters have a leveling system that will affect their endurance and strength.
Survival, 1 player
This is a one player mode where you will have to survive as much as you can. You will be able to compete against other players around the world thanks to the online rankings.
Six competitive local multiplayer game modes, 2 to 4 players
- Survival - Survive the enemy hordes. The last player standing wins.
- Deathmatch - Beat the other players. The last player standing wins.
- Versus - Two teams of two players each that fight among themselves to survive.
- Crystal attack - The player that gets the highest amount of crystals in a limited amount of time wins.
- Capture the great crystal - Get the great crystal before the other players by shooting its barrier
- Kill the enemies - Beat as many enemies as possible, but be careful with the gnomes, because they will reset your score if you kill one of them.