You are the captain of a starship with almost 1 million crew & citizens under your care. Explore the planets & stars in the galaxy, uncovering secret agendas, encountering spatial anomalies, aligning with or against other factions, & crafting ancient transdimensional technologies that will force you to confront the very origins of the universe itself.
Daath Origins is a game that plays very much like a classic top down turned based RPG from the SNES era. The difference is that Daath Origins combines many different mechanics & gameplay enhancements to breathe new life into the classic RPG formula. Featuring handcrafted HD art, an all original soundtrack, and deep RPG systems to be enjoyed.
- A giant galaxy to explore, broken down into 36 sectors (upgrade your hull radiation protection to access the center of the galaxy)
- Over 500 handcrafted planets to explore in space, in-orbit, on their “surface” (or just send an away team!)
- Command your away teams, level them up, and help them earn skills and attributes for better away missions
- Spatial anomalies that bend time and space, transport you across the galaxy, or even into alternate dimensions
- Your actions change how the rest of the galaxy perceives you: with good, neutral, and evil alignments
- Multiple factions to join or to destroy, with devastating consequences for the rest of the galaxy
- Promote a skilled crew member each time you level up, but don’t let them mutiny later based off of your actions
- When battling enemies, you have the ability to target specific systems such as Life Support or Main Power
- Over 75 unique quests created by the developer, with another 20+ respawning random quests for rogue-like play
- Tons of post “main quest” content, and a lore friendly New Game+ to play once you’re ready
- Epic “Ultra Bosses” and tons of hidden items and secrets for the discerning role player
- Collect and mine resources, which can be Atom Printed into weapons, armor, and items for your starship
- 26 playable classes bring divergent content, bonuses and story branches from the very start!
- Many side-quests mean that you can put off the main quest for as long as you want and still find cool stuff to do
- Each alignment has a point of no return… and it’s own special power that will drastically alter the galaxy…
- Original Soundtrack with 30 songs!