is a MMO action game where all players have randomly assigned roles — citizen, sheriff or killer, developed by russian indie developer Ino-Co.
Every round the Player is allocated one of three roles: Killer, Sheriff or Civilian and should behave accordingly.
Еach role has a goal — civilians need to survive, the sheriff has to elimanate the killer and the killer should destroy everyone and become the last player standing.
But nobody knows who is who! One of your neighbors could be a sheriff and someone could be an insidious killer.As a Murderer:
As a Sheriff:
- Will you hunt Civilians one by one in a dark corner?
- Or will you take out your blade and run through the middle of a crowd?
- They will all scatter in FEAR!
As a Civilian
- You are the last hope of the civilians and the first target of the maniac.
- Will you suspect anyone? Will you choose to save lives?
- Will you reveal your identity early?
who will you become?
- A fearless journalist, who takes photos of the bloody drama in front of him, risking his own life?
- A Medic, desperate to help the victims of violence?
- A Zombie – back from dead to hunt your murderer (and others)?
- A Scientist, a Psychic, a Ghost, a fireman… Anyone else?
- A Survivor?
THE IN-GAME WORLD - gameplay
You are taking part in a virtual game show Crazy Killer, where you have to find out who is a harmless citizen and who is an insidious killer.
Only those who correctly reveal the role of other players will achieve victory.
Someone runs, someone hides, someone earns experience points, and someone is trying to find a weapon.
Everyone knows — an insidious killer is hiding in the crowd. Do not turn your back!
- Search for the enemy — anyone could be the killer
- Atmospheric levels in different styles
- Special weapons and skins for different roles
- Items and special abilities to discover, confuse or repel the killer
- Masking features — hide your role, pretend to be someone else
- Freedom of tactics — many ways to win and earn experience
- Special skins with open roles for the most confident players
- Cartoon graphics — Why so serious?
- In any case – LOADS OF FUN guaranteed!