is an abstract casual minesweeper variant in three dimensions with some slight rules differences. Trim that asteroid, and don't get too dizzy while rotating in a full 3D environment.
Asteroids Minesweeper is definitely not your typical old school minesweeper. We took the classic game and added some twists and turns that will challenge even the most knowledgeable of physics- based champions! You work as a teleworker at Abstract Space Industry Corp to mine asteroids... but things happen to go terribly wrong! Now you'll get to experience minesweeper in a whole new light; play in a three dimensional world with complex game changing rules. You'll get to discover new effects and abilities in order to trim an asteroid. But be careful, don't get lost while orientating in a full 3D environment of explosive mines!
- Tutorial levels
- Random-generated levels for infinite replayability
- Levels with a cubes vertical counter, for deeper cogitation on where the mines are located
- Levels with mines moving from a cube to another, for more challenge!
- Levels with matching/entangled cubes, which have the same state!
- Designed to work on PC or on tablet alike, with several different and combinable ways to play: using buttons, picking cubes with the mouse/finger, or orientating a 3D cursor with a keyboard or a Xbox 360 joypad
- For hackers and programmers: Fully moddable. The game is using an early new version of the Loving Cube Engine and as such can be modified by simply editing some Lua files
- A scenario in which you work as a teleworker of Abstract Space Industry Corp to mine asteroids, until things go wrong...
- A game made by one developer alone :)