Articles About Images Videos

Albion Online

is a free-to-play medieval sandbox MMO in development and will run on multiple platforms. Full loot, focus on pvp, crafting and pve and player driven economy sounds... read more

8.4

Albion Online - help us and get the account

Author: KeenGamer
15-Sep-2014

Category: News

Albion Online - play Albion Online now! Help us and start playing!

Image title

Because KEENGAMER site needs some help and was launched practically 2 weeks ago then we need to build up great content which will attract new users.

For this we have one account for you. What do you have to do? It is pretty simple. We will provide you with an account for Albion Online and you can play it as you want. There are just few rules which you must follow (apart from the rules of SANDBOX INTERACTIVE).

You must actively play the game (under the nick "KEENGAMER"), write stories, articles, news, taking screenshots and if possible also make a video or a stream. That is up to you. You will have the possibility to write articles under this Albion Online game page and it will be your responsibility that it is full of great information and attracts visitors.

Of course if you will not be able to fulfil our expectations then other person can and shall be chosen instead of you.

So do you think that you are the right person for us? Do you really, really want to play Albion Online right now and are in the same time a creative person who loves writing and who knows how to publish interesting articles?

Than we need you. Write down in the comment why we should choose you. (You must register first.) If you have some blogs, games articles, experience and want to tell us other reasons why you are the best then post it or give us a link.

We will select the winner when there will be one. It all depends on the reactions but we will not give the key to a person who will not persuade us about his / her skills.

Of course if you are interested in helping us to build this new site then let us know also. There are many games which can become your personal professional game blogs. Or you can create other pages just for your fun or even create a clan and stay here with your friends and community.

Rate this article
- 8 - 2

Comments

Article

A few points:
1. You cannot share your account, this is in the TOS.
2. Anyone doing this is just earning silver and gold for another user, you don't own the account.
3. You cannot have more than 1 account. Should you do this then decide you want your account, you will be discovered as a multi-account and both accounts banned.
4. The game is free, you don't need to play someone elses' account anyway.

That is all. And the age of your post does not matter, these points are still valid.

1 year ago by Sugar Pop
+ 0 - 0 !
Article

i forgot to login before i wrote the messege above so im replying so that youll able to massege me back if youll choose me

Hey, thank you for the interest but this offer is old and not relevant... But maybe we can get some keys for the current alpha. We will publish it if we managed to get some keys ;-)

1 year ago by KeenGamer
+ 0 - 0 !
Article

I think I'm right for the job because I am very good in writing articles, I have the free time to play the game as mutch as i want from morning till night, and i really love helping in stuff like researching new games and apps (and i also really want to play albion online ^-^) so i will be more the happy to take this job

1 year ago by PyroSkull426
+ 0 - 0 !

1 year ago by Anonymous
+ 0 - 0 !
Article

I can advertise your site in stream whole days! I have a lot of free time and play whole days. To verify this please watch this link http://www.lolskill.net/top?filterChampi... . Im top Pantheon nowadays in whole east Europe.

2 years ago by ZergShadow
+ 0 - 0 !
Article

Hi guys. Right now there is no account to use. But I could contact you in few days because many of these accounts are not used a lot or some of the guys who use it are not writing anything. So we will pass the account to another ACTIVE person, ok? I will get to you in few days...

2 years ago by KeenGamer
+ 0 - 0 !
Article

Hello guyz! I found your article on Albion online official forum and decided to take part in article creation on your site:) Im 26 ,live in Ukraine,have much expirience in rpg games like Diablo, Path of Exile ,Torchlight and have a strong willing to try Albion online!Also i have own twitch channel twitch.tv/zergshadow8!Hope i will be chosen!

2 years ago by ZergShadow
+ 1 - 0 !
Article

Hi there, i heard about your initiative in albion forum.I have been following mmo games news for many years. Im also a regular mmo player and a dedicated player of path of exile. well unlike other people who are applying for the opportunity i don't have high experience. but i have some experience in writing typical assignment, reports and other stuff. I believe i can live up to the standard you want and giving you all the insightful thought on albion online.

Hi silentghost. Right now I offered 2 account to the other guys but if they will fail in activity, I will contact you, ok? :-)

2 years ago by KeenGamer
+ 0 - 0 !

2 years ago by silentghost
+ 0 - 0 !
Article

I'm interested. I have done writing for fileplanet.com in the past before IGN pulled the plug on the site.Toss me an email if you want to see some references and writing samples.

2 years ago by bmanny
+ 1 - 0 !
Article

Hi Keen! My name is Chase, I go by Xenpo on the tubes. I would be greatly interested in the opportunity to assist in building up this website and it's internet following. I love to write creatively, and I am in the process of building a personal website for career purposes. I work in IT, and I am gearing my path towards security and server administration. I love to work with people from different locals and cultures, and have a huge passion for games, food and martial arts. I would greatly appreciate this opportunity, thanks so much for your time!

2 years ago by Xenpo
+ 1 - 0 !
Article

Hello. I had read in forums that u are still looking for a ppl to help u with articles and testing game. So i would like to try this opportunity. I am 21 years old student from lithuania. I have lots of free time, so i could really help u guys. Atm i dont have money for the game so i would help u and ofcourse play the game. If you are interested, please contact me. Looking forward for answer. P.s. i have some experience in writing articles. P.s.s sorry for mistakes, i posted from mobile ;D

2 years ago by duplolpud
+ 0 - 0 !
Article

Guys, girls. I'm going to send in few minutes Aresmar, Kreator and razorblde89 an email with few questions. You are in the final :-).

For the rest, thank you very much for coming here and trying your luck. Maybe next time you will win. And of course visit us from time to time to check other possibilities or just help to build the web. And you can also like us on facebook or twitter. Thanks a lot!

I want to say thanks for the oportunity!

2 years ago by Kreator
+ 0 - 0 !

2 years ago by KeenGamer
+ 1 - 0 !

Hello everyone!

Thank you for you interest. I think that I will choose one of you in the evening. But don't be sad if you are not chosen. Right now I would be happy to give you all keys but the priority is the activity and what the artciles would bring to the keengamer in general.

But I want to make similar "contest" for VIP account in ArcheAge. And of course if you are interested in managing other games which you play or like, just let me know and you will get the rights to do so. You can write me on keengamer profile http://www.keengamer.com/usr/keengamer

Hello KeenG.
In which timezone are you?

2 years ago by Kreator
+ 1 - 0 !
Article

Howdy! I'm a writer over at www.droidgamers.com as well as a full-time copywriter. I have been gaming for roughly 22 years and am an avid MMO player. I was recently in the test for Archeage and in the past have beta tested games such as World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, and countless smaller titles. I majored in English with a focus in Creative Writing, so I'm no stranger to writing creative and entertaining content. I have been keeping a keen eye on Albion Online for some time now and would be honored if I was chosen to test the game. If picked, you can expect to get several articles a week out of me, ranging from informative pieces over the game's mechanics to my interactions with the community. I wish you all the best and look forward to... More

2 years ago by razorblde89
+ 1 - 0 !

Hello everyone!

2 years ago by KeenGamer
+ 2 - 0 !

Hi, my name is Iordanescu Radu, I'm from Romania/Bucharest,
I started my gaming life in 2006-2007 period.
I was part of RiseOfMetin staff but I quit becouse lack of organization.
I have some experience in gaming blogs/forums.I was publishing in romanian gaming webstites/forums a long period.

As AO job i would like it a lot.I was part of a small test where I was chosed by Empa[GraphicalDesigner of AO] and I started to like the game.Now I just feel bad that I dont bought a key but my budget this month goes in my car for repairing [Yes,need to arrive at the job fast] I will dedicate 7-8 hours / day to the game.Also I'm active on forums too. [Nick also Kreator] . I can make videos too, streaming is not for me. Well,hope you gonna... More

2 years ago by Kreator
+ 2 - 0 !
Article

Hello, I am bandfryingpan. My forum account name is olaf, like the frozen character :-) . I saw on the Albion forums that you are recruiting a player to write articles for this fine website here. I would like to apply for the position. I don't have any online articles for you to read, but I am nurse so I'm used to writing detailed reports for the physicians of my patients. I am an avid MMO gamer and have done minor video editing projects for churches as a part time job in high school. I am more than capable of generating interest for your website as well as Albion Online. I have the skills and knowledge to write the articles and prepare gameplay footage and tutorials. I am driven and dedicated to every task I take on; don't make the... More

2 years ago by bandfryingpan
+ 1 - 0 !
Article

Hey guys. I go by Aresmar when online. I have been following Albion Online for only about a week now but have been eating up the info about it. Been watching nothing but streams the last few days and reading about the game. I know a good deal about it now, enough that I have been answering questions and talking about the game extensively with others who have questions or are confused in gaming stream chats. Not only do I know a lot about the game, but I know a lot about it because I really love the idea and premise behind it and have been chomping at the bit to play it. Sadly, I am a broke college guy who can't buy it right now. So no game for me so far. I have no quarrels at all playing under the name KeenGamer and can act professionally... More

2 years ago by Aresmar
+ 3 - 0 !

Back

Other articles

28-Sep-2016

Latest Albion Online update, Elaine, is due to release today

author: Dmytro Voloshyn
category:

Albion Online update “Elaine” takes you into the highlands. The first update since the start of the Final Beta adds a stunning new biome to the game...

0 0
11-Aug-2016

Albion Online - Killboard support added on official website

author: Dmytro Voloshyn
category:

Killboard now available on the official Albion Online website! Starting Thursday, August 11, players can get all the relevant PvP information and view...

0 0
01-Aug-2016

Albion Online - Final Beta stage started

author: Dmytro Voloshyn
category:

Albion Online has entered the Final Beta stage. The update for ​​​sandbox MMORPG has a lot of improvements and the brand new features.

0 0
27-Jul-2016

Albion Online - Everybody Matters (Final Beta Trailer)

author: Veronika
category:

New trailer for the final beta of the upcoming MMORPG Albion Online shows that any role a player chooses can have a huge impact on the game world.

0 0
03-Nov-2015

Albion Online - The Labourers

author: KeenGamer
category:

As it was said earlier you can hire NPC and give them work to do. But you must also take care of them.

0 0
29-Oct-2015

Albion Online - closed beta announced

author: KeenGamer
category:

Are you waiting for the beta of Albion Online and not just another Alpha? Your waiting is over.

0 0
22-Oct-2015

Albion Online - The Demon Prince

author: KeenGamer
category:

Albion Online - next month will start closed beta and should last for several months. Are you not interested? Then maybe this video can make the...

0 0
24-Jan-2015

Albion Online - Epic Founder's Pack giveaway

author: KeenGamer
category:

Albion Online - win Epic Founder's Pack with us.

1 0