Early this morning EA revealed their intention to release the first title update to the newly released Fifa 17. This article will provide you with all the details on the patch and to which gamemodes they will take effect.
Gameplay Updates/improvements:- A situation where cancel was unresponsive after requesting a clearance has been fixed.
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier has been fixed.
- Increased the CPU Ai tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move has been fixed.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
- Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
- Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance has been fixed.
- Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
- General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
Pro Clubs updates/improvements- Increased experience required for the higher overall ratings in Pro Clubs. (As a result of this update it has been noted that some may find their overall rating lower than before the update. This is apparently intentional and you will not have lost any progress.)
- Addressed an issue where a player's customised facial features did not display properly in game.
Ultimate team updates/improvements- FUT Single Player difficulty no longer defaults to your CPU setting.
- Addressed an issue where the player is forced to substitute an injured player in FUT online matches.
- Corrected the shooting and crossing text in custom tactics.
Career mode updates/improvements- Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.
Visual changes include:- Added new components of the 2016/2017 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn't the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player's breath was detached from their position
- General overlay fixes.