Razer’s flagship gaming mouse is now equipped with the world’s best optical sensor. The all new Razer 5G Optical Sensor tracks up to 16,000 dots per inch (DPI) at 450 inches per second (IPS). Both marks set a new standard for the industry. What’s more, the Razer DeathAdder Elite has the highest measured resolution accuracy (RA) ever recorded in a gaming mouse at 99.4 percent. This makes the mouse the fastest, most sensitive and most accurate gaming mouse available today.
The Razer DeathAdder Elite is also the first Razer mouse to come with Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches. Co-designed and produced with leading global mouse switch supplier, Omron, the new switches are optimized for the fastest response times. Durability has been increased to an industry-leading 50 million clicks. An improved tactile scroll wheel and the addition of DPI buttons add further functionality to the DeathAdder Elite.
The new DeathAdder will also exploit Powered by Razer Chroma™ technology, which unlocks customizable lighting features that can be synced across devices.
“The world’s best gaming mouse just got even better,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “We’ve improved just about everything on the Razer DeathAdder Elite.”
The new mouse retains the legendary shape and ergonomics introduced on the original DeathAdder. Tested and validated by many of the world’s best professional eSports athletes, the Razer DeathAdder Elite ensures the highest levels of performance and comfort no matter how long a game lasts.
“There’s never been a more comfortable mouse, and now, there isn’t a more accurate mouse,” says Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok. “It all starts with the Razer DeathAdder Elite for old pros or aspiring competitive players.”
The Razer DeathAdder, introduced in 2006, is the best-selling gaming mouse of all-time. It has consistently set the bar for gamers in terms of performance, functionality and durability.
For more information, visit the official website.
U.S. $69.99/ EU €79.99
Razerzone.com – Pre orders open 27th Sep 2016
Worldwide – Oct 2016
- True 16,000 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 450 IPS / 50 g acceleration
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse switches
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- 7 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Gold-plated USB connector
- 2.1 m / 7 ft. braided fiber USB cable
- Approximate size: 127 mm / 5 in. (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76 in. (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105 g / 0.23 lbs.
Razer DeathAdder Elite overview: