Gamescom teaser of The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk:
Headup Games and Studio Fizbin today expand their partnership and announce the development of The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk, the sequel to the critically acclaimed adventure game The Inner World.
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk takes you back to Asposia on a quest to find the last legendary wind monk. Accompany Robert, Laura and Peck on their journey, encountering many strange characters and saving the family of the flute noses!
For the very first time, you can switch between all three main protagonists - including daredevil flight maneuvers with Peck, the maniac Pigeon, and everyone's darling!
The adventure will be released mid-2017 on every major platform and is being shown for the very first time at Gamescom in Cologne, where visitors might even bump into Peck in the hallways of the event or at the Indie Arena booth. The prequel The Inner World will be released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 end of 2016.
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World” (you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk, cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison, help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon, Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport “Asposia Central”, the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artefacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as clueless as Robert – completely spoiler-free of course.
- Available for most any operating system or console – except the Gameboy! (..but at least PC, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS- and Android devices...)