Book of Demons, an action RPG announced for PC and Xbox One, releases on Steam Early Access today. Book of Demons is a deck-building hack and slash adventure game, where it's the player who decides the length of quests.
Have only 5 minutes for a game? No problem! It's you who decides the length of quests thanks to Flexiscope™ system. It learns your way of playing and always gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack & slash!
Thing Trunk is a small independent team based in Warsaw, Poland. The core team comprises of 6 dedicated developers. Their game is the first instalment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Thing Trunk’s plan is to build 7 games in total, each unique in terms of genre and theme, but all sharing the same vision - to make deeply engaging experiences accessible.
Watch the Early Access release trailer
Book of Demons main features:
- Build your own deck of skills - the game supersedes the usual aRPG statfest with a single solution, a card system.
- Select the length of each quest - adjust the size of each quest to your time, not the other way round.
- Paper-cut graphics - a dark fantasy hack and slash in the world of Paperverse.
- One-of-a-kind adventure - procedurally generated, randomly-populated dungeons.
- Relive the classic with a good laugh - retelling of a familiar story with a humorous twist of a parody.