Awesome card game SUPERFIGHT now has its own digital version. 505 Games, Skybound, and Pipeworks Studio has released the game on Steam. The Steam version of SUPERFIGHT brings the same infectious fun for up to four online players who can optionally broadcast to an audience on Twitch.
The game has following features:
- A/V made EZ: 4 online players can effortlessly connect with full audio and video chat and then optionally stream their arguments with built-in broadcasting.
- Stream First: Link your Twitch account to broadcast and allow viewers to vote for the winner directly from chat. Instantly load your favorite SUPERFIGHT Twitch streams, cast your vote for winners directly within the game, or for archived games using Quick Vote.
- Everyone can Broadcast: All players have the option to broadcast to their own Twitch channels, collecting votes from all their viewers. No external software required!
- Invite your Viewers: Link directly to your game in chat, allowing any viewer to fire up SUPERFIGHT and join your lobby with a single click.
- Everyone earns rewards (even if they don’t own the game yet!): Earn XP towards levels and unlock cards, titles, and more by playing, broadcasting, or simply voting on matches through Twitch chat. If you ever voted on Twitch, you have XP waiting for you in the game. Link your Twitch account to get your goodies!
- Steam Powered: Players can play with Steam Friends while earning Achievements, Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons, and Profile Backgrounds.
- Always Expanding: Fans can purchase expansion decks including an exclusive The Digital Deck, The Walking Dead Deck, The R-Rated Deck, The Geek Deck, and more, all while earning countless free cards over time.
More information about the game can be found on the official website. SUPERFIGHT is out on Steam with a 10% discount for $8.99, and the expansion decks will be available as a DLC bundle offering a 40% discount for $14.99.