Citadel Studios has released an enormous patch for their moddable sandbox MMORPG, Shards Online. The patch notes are huge and full of new features and content. Here are the highlights of the update:
- Necromancy Skill Line added
- The second twisting and dangerous floor of the Catacombs is life, with Death as the boss at the end
- Players can tame baby dragons!
- Everyone can set up their own house to be a Player-run merchant to sell their wares.
- Crafting and tiers of gear have been reworked to make player-made items even better
- There's a free trial weekend incoming from Thursday July 14 to Sunday July 17!
- And loads more...
You think this is it? No! If I was to write about all the changes, it would be a few-articles-long story. So here are your official patch notes! If you want to see a more visual appealing description of the patch, read this official news.
Are you still here? Okay, here's the latest July Community Roundtable for you:
"Derek 'Supreem' Brinkmann, Project Lead discusses the latest release 0.3.4 with the community.
For the full patch notes go here: http://shardsonline.com/0-3-4-patch-n...
Pledge now to get instant access to the Alpha: http://shardsonline.com/pledge"