Developed by Pine Studio and published by Headup Games, SEUM is a competitive heavy metal first-person platformer. The game is an unholy child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy. It is hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reactions. In the game, players race across and jump over platforms and bounce pads while shooting fireballs as they battle to reach an exit portal in the miniumum amount of time.
The game comes out on PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam on July 28. SEUM has following features:
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- Original soundtrack that'll have you tearing through the levels with blazing speed.