Carmageddon: Max Damage for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One can be bought in NA at retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Wal-Mart for $39.99.
“Carmageddon: Max Damage is a cult classic vehicular mayhem series that gives mature audiences the perfect outlet to wreak havoc straight from the master minds at Stainless Games,” said Martin Hawk, CEO, U&I Entertainment. “We are eager to offer gamers in North America the opportunity to pick up the game from any retail location starting today.”
- Expansive Single Player Campaign: The game’s single player career mode features over 60 events and six different event types, including Classic Carma, Death Race, Car Crusher, Ped Chase, Checkpoint Stampede and Fox ‘n’ Hounds;
- A Collection of Heinous Rides: Over 30 wildly varied vehicles, ranging from sports cars to monster trucks, hearse to tank-car, jet fighter hybrid to hulking heavy duty digger, each with their own distinctive character and weapons;
- Real-Time Destruction: Vehicle crushing, twisting and parts detachment plus ragdoll physics provide a vivid experience that players can replay from any perspective from the fully-featured action replay mode;
- Expansive Environments: A dozen maps with multiple routes, Easter eggs and set pieces in which to wreak havoc, plus parked-up trailers and caravans that can be attached to all vehicles;
- Wild PowerUps: A huge selection of over 90 PowerUps, including ped and opponent “Repulsificators”, giant anvils, mortars, mines and lots, lots more;
- Frustration-Free Repair System: Unique “anytime” repairing means players can keep moving while the system reattaches and repairs detached car parts – and even ejected drivers – that fly back to the car in real-time.