Isokron, an indie game developer and publisher, has announced the public BETA for its game, 90 Minute Fever. The game is a competitive skill-based MMO game with no pay-to-win Elements. The football MMO has been 4 years in the making and have completed Greenlit in only seven days. 90 Minute Fever is going to have its public BETA started on July 12.
Here's the game's official trailer:
"90 Minute Fever offers to its players a fair, competitive and long-term gameplay experience with the perfect balance between realism and fun, and is packed full of great content and features. Created by a core group of passionate fans to like-minded footie enthusiasts, the game offers a comprehensive MMO with a lot of depth and a vibrant online community supporting its development."
The game has following key features:
- True MMO in a single, persistent online world with a robust user-driven economy.
- Play live matches against real people using the interactive match-simulator. Watch how substitutions and tactical changes affect each match.
- Create and customize your very own club using the club-creation kit. Build upon an initial squad of players to make you competitive.
- Real players from all of football history are included using the built-in Time Portal system, adding players from the past to the present.
- Compete with experienced users testing your skills, talent and club to its limits.
- You don’t pay to win, you EARN to win, offering a fair, competitive and realistic gameplay experience without the need for a fat wallet.