Je skvělé, když dopředu víme, co můžeme od hry očekávat a na co se máme připravit. Beta verze je dostupná skrze Windows Store pro uživatele Windows 10 a pro její stažení je zapotřebí 18,8 GB volného místa na disku.
Do budoucna se chystá na PC verzi mnoho podstatných updatů a změn, jako třeba možnost připojit volant atd. Vydání finální Forzy nás pak čeká již brzy toto léto.
Oficiální seznam chyb a bugů:
- Some graphics cards may not have supported drivers available
Some cards may not have supported drivers released that meet the game’s minimum driver version. If you have the latest driver version available from your graphics card manufacturer but are still blocked from launching the game with an “AP301” error, you can attempt to bypass this block by holding “Page Up” while selecting the Quit button. Be advised that bypassing this pop-up may result in game instability and / or poor performance.
- Crashes can occur after repeated races on low memory machines
Some machines at the minimum memory specification (2 GB of video memory + 8 GB of system memory) may encounter a crash loading into events. This most often occurs after 5 to 7 consecutive races.
- Low Memory warnings can occur with default settings
In some hardware scenarios near / at minimum requirements, players may experience low memory warnings with default settings.
- V-Sync cannot be disabled
There is currently no option to disable V-sync, which would allow tearing and smoother framerates on some systems. This feature is targeted for an update soon after launch.
- Hybrid GPU laptops may experience tearing
Laptops equipped with both an integrated GPU and a dedicated GPU may experience significant screen tearing / corruption when playing the game in full screen.
- Unable to disable anisotropic filtering
The Anisotropic filtering option currently has no “off” setting.
- Unable to manually disable MSAA
The MSAA custom setting currently has a lower limit of 2x, with no option to disable anti-aliasing. Anti-aliasing is disabled by default as part of the “Low” dynamic quality setting.
- Dynamic render quality may be set incorrectly
Some machines may be placed in a dynamic render quality setting that isn’t optimal for their system capabilities. These settings will be profiled and optimized throughout the beta period.
- Fury X + 16 GB machines unable to select “Ultra”
Machines equipped with an AMD Fury X that also have 16 GB of system memory will be unable to select “Ultra” dynamic render quality with 4K resolution. To work around this issue:
- 1) Ensure the system display resolution is set to 4K (3840 x 2160 – requires 4k monitor / display adapter)
- 2) Launch the game and go to fullscreen model (Alt-Enter)
- 3) Go to Options->Video
- 4) Set “Dynamic Render Quality” to “Ultra”
- 5) Set “Force Resolution” to “Off”
- Racing wheels are not supported
Race wheels are not yet supported in Forza Motorsport 6: Apex. Adding wheel support will be a focus of the development team during the beta period.
- Some controllers may not function as intended
Some third party game controllers may not have full functionality in Forza Motorsport 6: Apex. Recommended controllers include the Xbox One Controller and Xbox 360 Controller.
- Multi-monitor scenarios are not supported
Forza Motorsport 6: Apex currently only supports full screen in single screen scenarios at 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- Car Bowling pins don’t count after rewind.
In the Raptor Bowling event, any pins knocked over and subsequently reset by use of rewind will no longer count towards a player’s bowling score if knocked over again.
- Drivatar Badges flicker during race
During some tracks / races, Drivatar names and badges will flicker in and out of view.
- Intro video audio is out of sync
The audio that introduces the Ford GT on Rio is out of sync with the video it accompanies by up to a few seconds.
- Some badges may appear locked after unlocking
After unlocking during post-race, some badges may appear locked when the user returns to the Badges Menu.
- Saved photos cannot be shared
There is currently no way to share a photo once it has been saved. Photos can only be shared by selecting “Save and share” when they are first captured.
- Restarting races can cause the track to disappear
When restarting races in some select locations, the track can fail to stream / load. Exiting and re-launching the race should resolve the issue.
- Closed Spotlight events still retain “New” tag
When Spotlight events close that the player has never played, they retain the “New” tag and are counted in the available medals total for the Spotlight Series.
- Cars unlocked on car select don’t refresh.
When unlocking a car from the car select screen, either via Forza HUB unlock or paid early unlock, the player must leave and re-enter the car select screen to see the car properly unlock.
- Photomode dropping resolution
Entering photomode can occasionally result in a drop in resolution.