Of course, the most discussed and intriguing are changes to the Ranked All Pick mode as well as a new Scan ability. The update also contains new items and a bunch of balance adjustments. While they don't seem to be so drastic at first glance, the changes to the core and starting stats are also huge. Valve has changed the fundamentals of Dota 2:
- Starting HP increased from 180 to 200
- HP per strength increased from 19 to 20
- Hero base mana increased from 0 to 50
- Mana per int reduced from 13 to 12
- Intelligence now increases your spell damage by 1% per 16 Intelligence points.
- Stats hover on your hero now shows you your total Spell Amplification, including Aether Lens.