Discover the open world! Make friends or enemies!
The Beta Access release includes a part of the game’s main storyline, multiple quests, new combat systems, weaponry and the first large-scale battle. See the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta trailer below.
Introduction to an epic storyThe game is set in 15th century Central Europe, the Kingdom of Bohemia is on the verge of civil war. You play as Henry, the son of blacksmith. Your hometown was raided and your family was murdered. Driven by a lust for vengeance you go out on an epic journey. The local lord entrusts you with identifying the culprits behind the massacres plaguing the region. You will need to use all your skills of persuasion and intimidation to extract valuable information from bandits but you are not the only one who is after the raiders. A mysterious killer is slaughtering all witnesses in the most vicious way. In order to bring end to the bloodshed you must act fast.
First taste of battleThe Beta version includes the game's first taste of battle. The outcome of the battle depends entirely on your choice of actions. You will have the opportunity to plan the strategy of the attack.
New available weaponry and combosYou will experience sword fighting in a brand new way which matches the reality of medieval combat. The Beta includes new combat techniques, stances, moves and combos that can be mastered fighting with enemies in skirmishes, large battles or honed in the combat arena.
ExplorationVisit new settlements, vast forests with a dynamic weather system and explore a huge area set in medieval south Bohemia. Experience the historically accurate reconstructed landscapes and landmarks of this region. Visit the original forms of medieval castles still standing today.
How can you play Beta?The Beta version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance is accessible through custom made installer. If you are an eligible Kickstarter backer, then you already received a code to download the game on Steam, you can gain Beta Access on your Profile page or visit Get the Game section!
Main Beta Features
- First introduction to the epic story of Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Several new fully-fledged quests with multiple solutions
- First important historical battle
- New engaging interactions with NPC’s
- Expanded stealth system - visibility, takedowns, poisoning, sabotage and disguises
- More weapon choices: short sword, long sword, shield, axes and maces
- Huge enlargement of the map compared to Alpha release
- New villages, castles and deep forests
- New dynamic weather system
- First motion-captured cut-scenes
- Introduction of crime system and lock picking
- New sword-fighting techniques