The new action sci-fi shooter, Dead Effect 2, has launched on Steam. This is the second installment of the Dead Effect franchise and BadFly Interactive is wanting to push the game past merely shooting zombies in space. Dead Effect 2 will feature a rich story to go along with the slick graphics, as well as having some RPG features and of course, multiplayer co-op.
Here are some additional features of the game found on the Dead Effect 2 website:
- breathtaking graphics
- exciting gameplay
- clever storyline
- three characters to choose from
- a large variety of enemies
- unique boss fights
- hundreds of items to upgrade your gear
- implants to enhance your character’s body
- more than 40 unique types of upgradable weapons
- optimized for Tegra devices and the new nVidia SHIELD 4K console
The game has launched and with it comes an initial Early Access 20% discount. Head over to the Steam page to get in on the out-of-this-world zombie fighting deal.